Little did he know that he was about to be shafted for $7.3m "My Name is Captain David Morgan, I am an American soldier in peace keeping force in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq,as you know insurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking us. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$7.3Million dollars in cash, which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.
Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers."
I found this sitting in my Resident Advisor inbox this morning. We're all used to a bit of spam lols in life but it just ticked me that; a) Terrorists keep millions of dollars around the house for evil activities, like some sort of rainy day fear fund, and b) the premise that US soldiers regularly stumble upon huge caches of money. Sign me up Uncle Sam.