eyevomit

Saturday, 19 March 2011

Spellcasting: M-I-N-G
I must be particularly caustic today as I feel the need to utter more words onto the INTERWEB with rage and disdain.

Topic of the half-hour is fake tan.

Now I feel your pain ladies, you want to get out and about without burning away the retina of anyone who looks in your general direction. A bit of colour is very becoming. The tradeoff, however, being biscuit smell and the colour orange. I just now witnessed a novel solution to the latter issue whilst on my daily technostomp.

So you're officially on Planet Orange, you've chosen your lifestyle path and it is one of looking like you are from Jupiter. How on earth do you manage to pull this image as naturally as possible? Match your wardrobe to your new skin colour. 

I just saw someone who walked by wearing a jumpsuit obviously inspired by taking a pack of Refreshers, licking each one so it deepens the colour, and replacing them in the packet. Little bands of eye offence up and down. Now, I must be living in bizarroland today as the visually vomtacular packaging actually matched up to the emphatically Tango'd owner.

Go figure.

So there is your solution ladies and gentlemen, if you happen to look orange, just go for the Timmy Mallet approach to wardrobe subtlety and you'll look JUST FINE. If everyone in this world has suddenly gone blind.

Either that or cough up for Xen-Tan, it turns you brown and smells of marzipan.