A beautiful plaice

Sunday, 6 March 2011

MS Paint skills emo-fy my picture. That is a moon, not a banana. I was thinking "New Moon"...
Was a touch hungover on Saturday after going to wish a friend bon voyage on a 9 month trek of japes and good times around the world. Managed to breezily make it through an early doors hair appointment with no injuries or stomach evacuations but when 1pm rolled around, I was booshed. It was at that point that I made judgement call of 2011. It was fish finger sandwich time. 

Here is a piece of emo poetry I wrote to celebrate how amazing this midday snack was:

Fish finger sandwich
Five finger o' fulfilment
Yet my soul is now empty
Now you have been devoured
EU fishing laws mean this may be my last
My unsalted butter made salty by my tears
Bread knife, I bring you near
End this misery
Nobody understands me
And I think I noticed a bit of mould on the loaf which I just used
fml

Lets not take the subject of ending my life lightly. After my sarnie and a cup of sanity juice, I'd just Inception'd down to dream level 1 on my sofa. Halfway through this blissful half slumber, I  rudely received a kick in the form of what appeared to be the onset of fog. Yep, I'd left the hob on. That was the sheer need to get fish fingers directly from pan to mouth with no delay. So my house has now been saturated in smoke and most of my clothes now smell like a fight between Pyro and Fishboy.

Slick.

I have had about 40000 of these in the last 15 minutes.