I was lost for some time...

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Just having a check of the creation date, I note that its been 3 years since I’ve issued a series of words from my brain onto a keyboard and slapped them onto this site. I just stumbled upon it again when googling fourfourfun in an aim of getting through to my Letsmix site and it made me think. Over time I’ve read many a witty, well constructed blog on the web and I think there is actually a market for something that is none of these things. Half the time I read back my ramblings on various portals on the net and you seriously have to Rubik’s Cube my words into some semblance of order, so I am going to *TRY* to have some basic attempt at coherency but don’t hold me to this.

Mildly tempted to delete the unfocussed rambles of the previous decade but we’re just going to roll with it for now. Certainly going to be steering away from posting what I think a blog should be and actually slap out what I want it to be. Essentially a Twitter status update with a 140,000 character limit.

Anyway, this ends my extended self justification, let us commence. Fingers cross I don't get bogged down in extensive style redesigns and actually post words. Well some people may say that is a blessing...