into the black

Friday, 11 March 2011

What a joyful journey of depression that was for a *sunny sunny happy happy joy joy* Friday morning. Decided to have a scan through the "next blog" function on Blogger to see if there were any other like minded meatbags. Blog topics covered pretty much ran as follows: 


   Cooking
   Gardening
   Cooking
   Gardening
   Family
   Fashion
   Cooking
   Family
   CANCER
   CANCER
   CANCER
   FUNERAL
   CANCER
   CANCER

After that resounding crecendo of death, I think I'm just going to get dressed and listen to some Radiohead. Quietly. Somewhere dark.

Topical Edit:

Whacked on BBC Breakfast to see if that could provide some lol-rays of happiness today, appears that sifting through depressing blogs isn't possibly the worst thing that can ever happen. This is unless you call having your house being mown down by an epic wave of water, debris and fire the pinnacle of hijinks. Oddly, sad Panda needs a hug feels even more appropriate now.

(>;_;)> for Japan, I hope you get through it all.