Easy theme, four tracks that I am listening to at the moment for your ears.
Jack Marchment - Putney
jack marchment - putney from broken machine films on Vimeo.
Shockingly hard to find videos of this guys music. If you think of Christ. being the all soothing tangent from Boards Of Canada, this is everything angular and sinister from their works.
Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Dead Room
So far my highlight from Robag Wruhme's recent mix for Kompakt. I'll save my praise of that for another day. This particular track breaks down at 1:50 and goes all dreamy on you. House music for sad DJs.
Tim Exile - A Little Bit More
Plucked from the Warp:Recreated covers CD created for their 20th Anniversary. Mr Exile takes Jamie Lidell's Soul number and turns it into a drunken electronic lurch.
Radiohead - Where Bluebirds Fly
I cannot believe I didn't know about the existence of this until recently. Perfection, a prime example of why Radiohead are one of the best bands around. Boundaries = poof.
/warp