Is that a fourfourfun in your pocket or ... oh

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Sad thing is that the comment on the blog post is mine. :(
Yes, its joke recycling time! Lucky for you I won't be recycling one of my motivation sapping blog posts. Just posting something out there that, I feel, needs to be recorded in as many places as possible as it is actually quite useful.

So I ask this: Sifted around other peoples blogs on Tumblah and Word-Up Press and found yourself jealous that they come up all neat and tidy on your mobile? Wish you could have a nice streamlined version on Blogger? Searched around and not found a solution?

Well I have.

Click on THIS, you mothers.

That link enables some sort of hidden, and forgive me while I get a bit technical, doodah which lets you enable a mobile view version for your Blogger blog. So you go from big clusterduck of a webpage to something that looks a bit more sane on a phone.

Now I can sit on the train and read about myself without going through the sheer soul crushing effort of pinch-to-zoom. Woo.