float like a butterfly, sting like a kyngbee

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Another artist focus and someone who is thoroughly deserving of it. A workhorse churning out mix after mix of unique sounds while those around him fap away filling their sets with Laidback Luke and Steve Angello.

I present: Kyngbee.

I think.

You see Kyngbee, Mr. Landlord, has a habit of shifting names and personas like a person with reasonable hygiene shifts pants. Getting down to brass tacks, forget the names, the mixes are quality. I am VERY FUSSY when it comes to my 4/4 sounds and I seriously mean it when I say I have never heard someone peddling such a unique sound.

Drama Death Disco From Beyond The Grave, the fictional film title for his 4/4 b-movie antics should be called. Think Goblin before Justice came along and decided that it was fashionable to like Goblin. I also know that this fine upstanding citizen was also schooled in the ways of Back To Basics in Leeds, so let that be a stamp of quality on his 20:20 vision of House Music.

Go. Go now and click on Kyngbee up there and follow the fellow. Demand that he uploads his entire catalogue. And then follow me because I am a follow whore.